Meet Musicfy Ai, they came to my attention when I watched a Grayson Perry documentary called - "Grayson Perry has seen the Future" broadcast on Channel 4, it's featured in the second part of the documentary. The company featured irked me, and sparked my curiosity, so I looked deeper.
Watch the episode on Channel 4 here only in the UK : https://www.channel4.com/programmes/grayson-perry-has-seen-the-future/on-demand/77886-002
Or Watch on Apple TV here : https://tv.apple.com/gb/show/grayson-perry-has-seen-the-future/umc.cmc.2s1nobrs1j3sbi4enk6xg3vl5
Background on the TV show:
Grayson Perry and AI: The Turner Prize-winning artist explored the rise of artificial intelligence in his two-part Channel 4 documentary series, Grayson Perry Has Seen the Future. In the series, Perry traveled to Silicon Valley to investigate how AI, voice replication, and robotics are reshaping human culture and creativity. While Perry has experimented with AI art tools, he remains skeptical of its creative capabilities, arguing that AI lacks genuine imagination and personal will.Website information and links :
https://create.musicfy.lol/create/voice/c8ecda2c-6974-43d6-9c4b-1f784546bbb6/Taylor%20Swift
On their website, they have this FAQ on how to use their Taylor Swift Ai Voice..
Do I own all licensing and copyright of the Taylor Swift AI cover?
No, you do not own commercial rights to the audio. You can use the audio for personal use only.
I found the startup that’s running this ai service, it’s called Studio24 and it’s run by this teenager
https://www.moneymakingstory.com/p/from-zero-to-1-5m-a-19-year-old-s-startup-story
"a teen with 2 million dollars 💸 in seed funding for this and other Ai scams"Meet Arib Khan, the founder. His own website is at : https://arib.lol/
The website https://24labs.ai/ for this ai company behind Musicfy Ai, now doesn't exist.
Grayson seems to like Ai and the people behind it 😬 but when I found that this founder was ripping off musicians too like Taylor Swift , then I got even more angry 😡 and more and more I want to expose the scammers and the Tech Bros like this.
It was an ordinary day in the life of a folk singer-songwriter in July 2025. I walked into my shared music studio and began working on some new songs. Then a notification popped up on my phone. People were congratulating me on my new album.
I was confused – I wasn’t due to release a new album until the following May. What could they mean?
Orca, an instrument closely associated with my work through my long collaboration with the brilliant harpist Rachel Newton. The more I listened, the more I felt a creeping, uncanny recognition. This music was mimicking my artistic identity.
I messaged my distributor and friend, who runs an independent record label, and has his finger on the pulse. He replied immediately: “AI.”
This was the first I’d heard of fraudulent AI albums being released under real artists’ names. Over the following days, I learned that AI fraud in music is on the rise. Often it is obvious “AI slop” (bland, obviously computer-generated music). What made my case particularly disturbing was that Orca appeared to have been trained on my own catalogue to imitate my work – obviously without my consent.
I've tried to look into it, and can't find anything.. let's dig more on it.
He has a Youtube channel at : https://www.youtube.com/@aribk
He's listed as a ai Founder on Founders.com here : https://f.inc/founders/arib-khan/
There's a youtube interview with him here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqwc7kiIx_Q
And now, he has been called out as a Fraud >> https://www.reddit.com/r/FakeGuru/comments/1lsgohy/arib_khan_bootstrapped_saas_fraud/
Grayson seems to like Ai and the people behind it 😬 but when I found that this founder was ripping off musicians too like Taylor Swift , then I got even more angry 😡 and more and more I want to expose the scammers and the Tech Bros like this.
[update - july 2026]
I've started to look into them again, and have searched for their business address. Where Grayson went to interview them in San Francisco, well the building is there, it's a Warehouse, but it's up for Sale, so.. where is this Musicfy Ai company and it's founder now ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To ADD to this, as UK based music artists have also been Ai cloned and are now fighting back :
Emily Portman
It was an ordinary day in the life of a folk singer-songwriter in July 2025. I walked into my shared music studio and began working on some new songs. Then a notification popped up on my phone. People were congratulating me on my new album.
I was confused – I wasn’t due to release a new album until the following May. What could they mean?
I messaged my distributor and friend, who runs an independent record label, and has his finger on the pulse. He replied immediately: “AI.”
This was the first I’d heard of fraudulent AI albums being released under real artists’ names. Over the following days, I learned that AI fraud in music is on the rise. Often it is obvious “AI slop” (bland, obviously computer-generated music). What made my case particularly disturbing was that Orca appeared to have been trained on my own catalogue to imitate my work – obviously without my consent.
The Atlantic
The Atlantic newspaper has been digging in it all too and now have this Ai Watchdog tool to look up artists who have been cloned and have had their works stolen and uploaded.